Let's go!

Hi gang

Fantastic and speaking personally I hope that I will see us get back there
by 2010! And that my kids will see us on Mars!

And, good to see Mike Foale *live* from ISS to Nasa HQ too. A good man,
family retired near Cambridge, 1 hour's drive from here.

I see Nasa and everyone else is to reconfigure their missions.

As amsatters worldwide we need to look at what we can do in this effort.
What comms links can we test using the ISS and Mars missions?

 Well done Amsat D L for seeing so early the importance of Mars.

 Let's look at our comms. We'll earn our part in the program.

andy G0SFJ