From: Wade Norris [mailto:aam6eok@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 16:14
To: 'Reicher, James'
Cc: sarex@AMSAT.Org
Subject: RE: [sarex] ISS OPERATION

1ST OFF FOLK GET A GRIP COMMON SENCE WOULD TELL YOU THAT OF COURSE TAKING
CARE OF THESE PROBLEMS AND THERE IS STILL NO REASON FOR SMART **s COMMENTS
WHEN JUST MAKING A STATEMENT. AND WHAT I WAS JUST ASKING BEFORE THE PEOPLE
AND THE SNIP NO BRAIN COMMENTS CAME ON WAS  WHEN THEY DO A SCHOOL CONTACT
GIVE A CHANCE FOR JUST  HAMS TO HAVE THE CHANCE TO CHAT WITH THEM. LORD HELP
THOSE THAT SHOW HOW TO BE VERY VERY BAD HAM!

Wade Norris K5WPN
DUNCAN, OKLAHOMA EM14