Re: ISS reception

I have an eggbeater and got several packet through
last night in the new configuration. Signals reached
S8 on the receive side.

The antenna arrangement for the D700 is located in a
different section of the ISS than the phase 1 gear. I
bet that contributes to the problem.

Re: Using the ericcson, I thought the TNC was not
functioning properly and that is why we haven't had
packet for the last year.

Kenneth - N5VHO