Re: ISS Configuration Change!

Confirmed on the 0427z pass and thanks for the heads
up Scott. I also wrote the ISS heard list owner and
apprised him of the change.

The activity level was quite high and signals were
strong, s8 or more, during part of the pass.

Hope to hear you on and maybe a few caribbean stations
too (pls).

Kenneth - N5VHO

Majordomo@amsat.org