Re: Satellite Tracking Program for OSX

Hi,

> Message: 11
> Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 17:51:22 -0600
> From: Larry Faehling <kl7ibv@AMSAT.Org>
> Subject: [sarex] Satellite Tracking Program for OSX
>
> Does anyone know of  a tracking program that will run on OS 10 for Mac?
>   I think that something for Unix will work, maybe Linux, don't know
> for
> sure.  I don't know of anything that will run natively, but there maybe
> something out there.

I have to say that 'MacDoppler Pro X" is great sat tracking software
and I use it for ISS. (http://www.dogparksoftware.com)

You might also like to have a look at the HamMac discussion list
(http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/ham-mac) and
http://www.machamradio.com/ for lots of OSX ham related software.

73' Doug VK3TRD