Re: Satellite Tracking Program for OSX

There are a couple of good options.  The best program is MacDopplerPro
X.  You can download a demo at
http://www.dogparksoftware.com/MacDopplerPRO.html .  Another good
(free) option is to install X11 from your XCode CD and run Predict.  If
you want a graphical interface gsat also compiles with a couple of
tweaks.  See my site at http://n1ofz.connares.org/software for
instructions on getting these programs running under OSX.

You might also want to check out http://www.machamradio.com which is
the most complete and up to date listing of ham radio software for the
Mac and OSX.

Dana  N1OFZ