Re: Satellite Tracking Program for OSX

What I've been using up until now is SatTrak, which isn't an OS X
native app but it does run in the Classic environment just fine.  Don't
know if there's a Carbon version of that one yet, but for the
relatively simple tracking I've done, it's been up to the job so far.
I think it's available as shareware on http://versiontracker.com/ ..

On Tuesday, Jan 6, 2004, at 17:51 US/Central, Larry Faehling wrote:

> Does anyone know of  a tracking program that will run on OS 10 for
> Mac?  I think that something for Unix will work, maybe Linux, don't
> know for sure.  I don't know of anything that will run natively, but
> there maybe something out there.

                   Bruce Bostwick N5VB