Satellite Tracking Program for OSX

Does anyone know of  a tracking program that will run on OS 10 for Mac?
  I think that something for Unix will work, maybe Linux, don't know for
sure.  I don't know of anything that will run natively, but there maybe
something out there.
Larry Faehling Amateur Radio KL7IBV in Wisconsin
Wondering about Wisconsin weather? Visit
There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.