Re: ISS heard this am?

Howdy Bruce and others,
Yep, That is the packet BBS and it appears to be
working. Just connect to -11 on 145.800 simplex
(current configuration).

Another observation. The unproto digi of rs0iss-4
appears to not be working. I have been unable to send
nor have I copied anyone via this path. That true for
others?

73,
Kenneth - N5VHO

Majordomo@amsat.org