NA1SS on voice...

Just worked NA1SS as he headed out over the Atlantic.  Frequency was the
usual voice split.

Also copied him working Glenn KB1GUE, Art N1ORC and VO1DZA.

Based on Frank's good news about the Roy Neal award, I'll be sending a QSL
and SASE right away.  It's my first voice contact in quite some time.  I had
worked Valery many times, and also Susan Helms a few years back, and
multiple MIR and Shuttle QSO in the 80s and 90s, but it's been quite a
drought lately!

Cheers,

Brent, VE1JH
Doaktown, NB FN66