Re: iss packet

Yes....but what is to keep that from happening when 35 ms after ISS's last
packet, every TNC in a 1000 mile radius decides it's time to transmit? You are
reducing a percentage of collisions with ISS, but aren't you actually creating
one large collision by setting up a timing point?

It would be interesting to compare the throughput of "hundreds" (for want of
a number) of "random" uplinks to the same quantity of "timed" uplinks to a
constantly changing target such as ISS. It hurts my brain to think about.

Roger
WA1KAT