NAISS Active 12/27/03 17:12 UTC

Happy Holidays to all!

I was able to work Mike today with our Experimenters Group ARC Club call
"N4ISS" at 17:15 UTC.

I told Mike we ran a special event for the manning of the space station.

Will this contact still count toward the Roy Neal special event?

Below is a list of the calls I copied (I also taped them)

?SLL

VE?F

N4ISS 17:15

KD4(S)FF 17:17
He called QRZ with no reply for 1 minute - so I used my personal call
(forgive me) and told him it was Al again, and wished him and Sasha a Merry
Christmas and Happy New Year.

WA4(U?)KX - South Carolina

KOLR

K4RTS