Re: iss packet

That's the way it appears to me.  I can see altering the xmit freq from
the ISS to suit the area covered, but on semi-duplex usage, what 's the
point of splitting the t/r freqs?  Not that it makes any real
difference in the  long range of things, as long as we know what it is.
  This would make a real difference if it was full duplex.  I 'spose
that if there are a lot of satellite ops in your immediate area that
aren't set up correctly, it might make a difference in your recieve
ability.

Larry