RE: iss packet

I appreciate the split since I live in a large metro
area and thus don't have to copy direct packets from
other stations. I only copy what actually makes it
through the station and don't have to worry about a
digipeated packet that did make it in from NY being
clobbered by a guy across town.

I also could copy my own packets when the system was
set up for split but can't now. This might just be due
to the new equipment settings but I'd like to know.

Kenneth - N5VHO

--- Paul M Dunphy - VE1DX <sarex_list@ve1dx.net>

Majordomo@amsat.org