RE: iss packet

Why go with the frequency pair?  I am hoping for more time on the digipeater
(-4) and I think the duplex is just added "stuff" to have to deal with.  Is
there a bonus for having the split?

Eric KF4OTN

Frank wrote...
Another topic,---we have a request in to go back to the nominal frequency
pair (145.80 down/145.99 up).  We are not sure when this will happen, but
be prepared for the change as you were for the simplex change.