How to use Iss Digi/Unproto/RoundTable

Hi all,
Now that ISS has the new Kenood d700 on line running
packet, i have begun to update my Packet tips page.
The big differences is the call sign.
The PacComm uses rs0iss for unproto (not active at this time)
and the D700 uses rs0iss-4 for unproto.
There is also a temp frequency change, Iss is running 145.800 simplex.
This may change in the future.

Here are the Unprot packet tips.
http://www.marexmg.org/fileshtml/roundtableiss.html

Enjoy