Re: ISS Packet Station Working on 12/24/0029Z Pass over Hawaii

YES!

RS0ISS-4 digipeater is up!

However the frequency is 145.800 SIMPLEX!!

There is a website  http://www.ariss.net/ which collects all
information/positions from HAMS digipeating via RS0ISS from SATGATE
stations.
However, YOU will NOT show up on this list UNLESS you use APRS style
headers to show your map POSITION!

Go to this site for more info
http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/iss-aprs/issicons.html

One can always download APRS at
http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs.html  Learn more about APRS here,
and download. The downloads are at the end of this page.

One can also use UIVIEW http://www.ui-view.com/

Hope to "SEE" you via rs0iss-4 (zero)

73, Scott Salinas, Ca.