ISS Packet Station Working on 12/24/0029Z Pass over Hawaii

They are obviously making progress up there with the new equipment!  I just
worked the Station on 145.800 simplex. The BBS was up and I was able to make
a quick login and disconnect on -11 and then bounce a packet through the -4
digi.  It's too bad there's no one around here in the footprint to share it
with. Coastal Central and Northern California has a slight overlap, so I
will keep listening up to the east.

Happy Holidays to all.
73
Scott/WH6FQ