Re: ISS Packet working 16:00 UTC

Made it into ISS for first time on 1638 UTC pass over US east coast.  I'm
usually a lurker on these lists, but my son (KI4DMK) and I have been wanting to
work ISS on voice or at least packet for a long time.  Big thanks to everyone
who helped to get ISS back on the air.

73 to all for the holidays,
Kevin W4KWH