Fwd: Happy Holidays!

All,

I sent this to the ARISS International Team.  I thought I would share it
with you, since many of you on this reflector have provided volunteer
support to the ARISS program this past year.  I want to thank each of you
for your support and wish you all the best this holiday season.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO