Re: ISS Packet active

The following reports came off the ISS Fan Club site.
http://www.issfanclub.com/

December 22 2003
1:16 pm ON5KM ACTIVE ISS active with callsign RS0ISS-4
(aprs) and RS0ISS-11 (BBS) on last two passes .
December 22 2003
1:03 pm XE2MZS ACTIVE December 22 (12:40 UTC) Packet
Active from ISS. Pass over Monterrey, N.L. Mexico. Now
the callsign is RS0ISS-4
Uplink and Downlink is only 145.800

RS0ISS-4>CQ,SGATE [12/22/03 07:40:29] :
>ARISS - International Space Station (BBS/APRS on)

XE2MZS>XE2MZS,RS0ISS-4* [12/22/03 07:40:55] :
>DL95uq/- Hello from Monterrey, MEXICO via ISS

I copied XE2MZS at my station during the 1250z pass.
Looks like they are trying to get things going again
but since it appears to be in simplex mode, I presume
they will be making adjustments.

Kenneth - N5VHO

Majordomo@amsat.org