ISS-SO41-AO-27

    This morning at the 0619EST pass(1119UTC) of the ISS, as I watched
it through the clouds , coming from the SW I was able to hear a packet
burst. As I do not have my TNC connected I am not positive it was coming
from the ISS.. I did notice from my STS Plus program that SO-41 & AO-27
were also within range. This was the first time I have every seen this
happening Arthur -
N1ORC