ARRL VUCC satellite

I realize that the ISS packet system has been down for
most of 2003 but I wanted to pass along a bit hope for
all of you who are waiting patiently for the system to
return.

During 2002, I managed to work the required 100+ grids
to qualify for ARRL's VHF/UHF Century Club Satellite
award and have recently received my certificate
(#132). I did it using FM packet and the ISS. That's
all. One mode and one satellite.

Hope many more of you will do the same once ISS is
back on the air.

73 and Happy Holidays,
Kenneth - N5VHO