ISS Pass Times for Saturday and Sunday

All,

The ARISS team have submitted the following opportunities for passes over
Japan and Australia/New Zealand for this weekend.  At this point in time we
have gotten no feedback as to whether these have been uplinked to Mike
Foale or whether he will be available to support any of these.  As I have
said earlier, the crew schedule is extremely full....so do not get your
hopes too high that he will be there.

Let's hope the crew can be there this weekend.  Remember, if they are on,
please keep your transmissions short to let as many people participate.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO

Pass Times:

Saturday December 13  (All Times in UTC)
Australia/New Zealand

11:52-12:11
Japan

8:33-8:43