RE: ISS on Packet at 2133 for 3 min's

Hi Dave,

So it wasn't just my imagination...  I copied several stations, then
activity just stopped about mid-pass.  Stations heard were:  N6CO, K7SAO,
K6ENQ, and WA6VPJ.  Seems like the TNC's gotten stuck again.

I was configured for Voice, on the odd chance that Mike would be back for a
second pass, and with the silence I thought maybe he would reappear on
phone.  No such luck.  I heard the 20:00 z pass weakly on my HT, while
helping sell trees at a fund raising lot for the high school band.  Congrats
to those who got through!

Greg  KO6TH