From: owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org]On Behalf Of
Brad Armstrong
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003 3:15 PM
To: Sarex
Subject: [sarex] NA1SS on phone!

NA1SS was on the air taking contacts on this last pass!  He sounded
enthusiastic and interested in operating on future passes this coming month.
I heard him take several contacts and make some positive comments regarding
future amateur radio operations in the coming weeks.  I heard him from about
2002-2010 UTC when he signed off.

Brad, W1YX.