ISS wave and call sign list 20:00 utc pass

ISS Amateur Radio Status: December 6, 2003

Mike Foale on voice
Packet and voice tips

By Miles Mann WF1F,

MAREX-MG News	www.marexmg.org

Manned Amateur Radio Experiment

As part of a planed ARISS event, Astronaut Mike Foale was active on
2-meter voice this weekend making Random public voice contacts.
Here is a partial list of call signs he worked during one of the orbits
over the USA.
December 6, 2003  20:03 - 20:12

N8AIA, N3CXP, KC8ESP, WA1JLT MOBILE, AH6, WB2LEM
N1RX, N4MM, WE1U, KD2BD, WB2REM, OG3N
KB1CTMB, WA2CM, VO1, VE9OM, KB1GUE, VY2JK

Murphy's law struck while I was recording the pass.  My tape stopped
just when I was talking to Mike.  So, if anyone has a wave file from
this pass with the WF1F segment, can you please email me that section.
Thanks, Miles WF1F

Todays wave file
http://www.marexmg.org/fileshtml/issaudiofiles.html

Current ISS Crew:
Expedition 8 crew:
Commander Michael Foale
Flight Engineer Alexander Kaleri
Arrived on ISS October 20, 2003 and will stay on ISS until April 2004.

Packet and Voice tips:
I have posted information on how to access the ISS station, for both
Voice and Packet operations. The ISS packet system is still OFF-LINE.
Astronaut Mike Foale, said he will try to fix the problem, however he
can not make the repairs until he gets permission and has the project
"Time-Lined" into his schedule.  Please be patient.

http://www.marexmg.org/fileshtml/howtouseiss.html

Marexmg Web page
http://www.marexmg.org

73 Miles WF1F MAREX-MG