From: owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org]On Behalf Of
Frank H. Bauer
Sent: 05 December 2003 13:16
To: sarex@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [sarex] ISS Voice Operations Update

All,

The ARISS team received feedback from NASA and Mike Foale regarding the
lack of ISS voice operations this past weekend.  Mike Foale reported back
that they had an absolutely full week, through the weekend.  He said that,
unfortunately, he was unable to to support voice ops this past weekend due
to the very challenging schedule.

He requested that we make it clear that he would like to try again this
weekend, on Saturday only....but to not get your hopes too high that he
will be there.

He requested a single pass over North America and over Europe.  We have
compiled a list of passes that we put in priority order (for the largest
ground coverage).  These were provided to NASA for uplink to the
crew.  Please note that the North America priority #1 is just about when
the crew goes to sleep, so it is not clear if this is a viable pass.  We
included it because it was a superior pass for North America.

Let's hope the crew can be there this weekend.  Remember, if they are on,
please keep your transmissions short to let as many people participate.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO

Pass Times in Priority Order:
Saturday December 6  (All Times in UTC)
North America