Al good things should have an end

On 4 Dec 2003 at 0:23, Mike Olbrisch wrote:

> I pulled out of the AMSAT list because of a couple of people like this.
It's your choice Mike I'm still on both list. I also see a lot of people like you but instead of getting out
any list i only click on a button name delete. It is very effective you know!

You where probably tired to do so when you switch to sarex list, there is unfortunatly still some messages on
this list. As soon as i found a list where no message are listed i will let you know.

You have the choice to read want you want, and others to wrote what they want, try to respect your freedom of
speech act, the right to others to have a different opinion, and the right to express it. At least you seems
to shared the last retired general Franks comments...(december edition of Cigar aficionado) ( I spent 20
years in the army).

> to date, this list has been much better.  But after luc's multiple tirade, I am not so sure.
Please read the above mentionned lines. It's not too hard only 5 lines...

> For gosh sake -  it is not the astronauts mission,

Again please read back carefully i never speak about the astronauts mission. I'm just asking a questiion
about throwing switches ON and i suggest to stop to yel to the wolf to minimized any indue pressures on any
volumteers involved including the astronauts.

> Perhaps luc will "volunteer" to hike himself up there and "straighten out"  the astronauts' priorities.

Funny...i was just thinhking to send a message to end up this thread.  all was said and i endlessly repeat
each time a new one answered back on the last message without any knowledge of the past discussion.
What i want to do is to volunteer myself as you said "to hike himself up" to push the switches on...the
tnc/radio ones evidently. AND i will not charge anything for that...what an asthonishing offer ya... Do you
think i'm able to do that?  again it's FREE OF CHARGE.

I have no power to  "straighten out"  the astronauts' priorities. regarding ham activities and for that i
will have to enter in priesthood as i said before "I understand the writer position and i will never change
my position for his position. I rather want to enter in priesthood...and wait praying the day of salvation
where we  will see our DCD led illuminated again at 145.800MHZ"

Now for the crowd i received numerous comment (off list) and on the air asking me to not stop commenting on
subject regarding HAM IN SPACE activities. Whats some called TIRADE some called STRAIGT FACTS. I know there
is some culture on earth who prefer to received only good news to comfort a general opiniion who tends to
believe their garden is always greener that the neigbours ones. I called this FACT THE OSTRICH SYNDROME.

Please for any further comments on this thread i would prefer to received you comments privatly OFF LIST but
i will respect your choices.

And as Terry says "Enjoy the Amateur Radio HOBBY!" and i refer you to this link for my Christmas wishes to
you all.

http://www.csdraveurs.qc.ca/musique/noel/tourtiere_chant.html

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec