Re: As SUGGESTED

You know,

A good friend of mine and myself  enjoy the
on and off again style of the ISS packet/voice operations.

Kinda of like a die hard dxer really, the harder the
contact the more rewarding it is when your diligence
is rewarded by a chance opening/encounter.

I have enough schedules in my life. I like the random chaos
of ham radio be it via HF or higher! and for no
matter what the reason.

Sure is a great HOBBY!

Merry Christmas ALL

73