Re: ISS Hoax

This is why I suggested a while back that future payloads to ISS be
focused primarily on surface-surface operations such as linear
transponders and digipeaters, with primary control by the crew limited
to on/off of the whole package for critical mission phases like
docking, EVA, etc. when required to avoid interference, and voice/data
QSO's handled through a low power onboard ham station that is basically
just another transponder/digipeater user .. make the primary payload an
independently operated hamsat that just happens to be attached to and