Re: Shadow Experiment

RE: Shadow experiment:

OOPS!  nevermind.
The global APRS-Internet data stream has a DUPE filter so that although
every copy of every packet heard by everyone is fed IN to the internet
stream, the outbound leg is DUPE filtered.  THus the simultaniety of the
data that is wanted in this case is filtered out and only one copy gets
distributed to everyone...

Nevermind.
back under my rock
Bob, WB4APR