ISS HOAX Is HOAX is a little rude... or not?

Another nearmiss i was out the whole weekend. Did i really missed something?
If i read the following correctly:

The U.S. team have gotten word that Mike Foale is hoping to get on the
radio sometime this weekend for a couple of passes.  He also stated that he
is anticipating supporting about 2 passes per weekend through the month of
December.  This, of course, is completely contingent upon his schedule and
other duties or issues that might crop up on ISS.

We are just at the beginning of december. and as the following near 1 year period texts told us we should
always keep the fate alive "the force should be with you" and US...

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Ron Patten wrote:

> Luc Leblanc VE2DWE, was simply expressing the frustration of APRS
> digipeater users who have been patiently waiting for nearly two months,
> to have a fellow ham aboard ISS reactivate the packet system. That
> system can be used for APRS digipeater activity, that does not normally
> need any crew involvement to function.
>
> Ron Patten, KG6HSQ

There was also this one from Frank Bauer, KA3HDO: