Not ISS-CQ..and what?

Hi from Spain,
they didn´t call us but that´s not a problem.
I´m sure the reason is that  they should be busy  doing some other stuff.
After all, their main goal up there is to be astronauts, not hams.
We have to be patience... and always realize  these kind of things may
happen now and always.
Ham radio is  just a passtime for astronauts, they may like it or not, but
is not an obligation and many times they have "extra work"..to do.

I´m sure ARISS witll try to settle a new date for this commemorative
event... and if it fails again, good ham radio ops have to know this is part
of the Space comms´magic: it can happen or not, that´s is what makes it
SOMETHING SPECIAL...
If things were easy... many would loose interest...!

these past weekend I  drove in my car in every "hot pass"... I wanted to do
it  "the hard way" with a kenwood F7, a mobile antenna and a tiny 30 w.
amplifier.
I was up there in the hills waiting...
Nothing happened!
And what?  no problem..
Again I discovered my ham radio spirit is alive...!!!!

next time will do!

Is something like .... being waiting for your dream girl and she doesn´t
come!... no problem, there are more days to try :-)

Enjoy ham radio...and be patience!

have fun

fernando Casanova
EC1AME-EB1IIT