Re: ISS Hoax

During this time of being a "caretaker crew" I'm willing to give the guys
up there a LOT of slack.  I understand the SAREX operations taking back
seat for a little while.

Actually it's bought me a little time as I haven't yet got my packet setup
purchased/running yet.

Cheers,

George Rachor

George L. Rachor Jr.		george@rachors.com
Hillsboro, Oregon               http://rachors.com
United States of America        Amateur Radio : KD7DCX