Re: ISS ET Shadow experiment

I signed up for this about a month ago. It wasn't until a few days ago I
reveiced a response from Valentin Strashinski, principal investigator. He
said he was out of town on business, and will update the listing of
volenteers in about a week. So check back then...

    -- Mike WB8ERJ

Check out Mike's web page:

>Thanks for the heads up on this one Vince.
>Looks like a really good cause that we can all help with.  It's
>disappointing to see how few North American stations have signed up so far,
>but hopefully more will come online soon.  The link to the original project
>page is http://www.tsniimash.ru/Shadow/default_eng.htm
>73 - Tim

Is there a gadget-lover on your gift list?  MSN Shopping has lined up some
good bets!  http://shopping.msn.com