Re: ISS ET Shadow experiment

I signed up for this about a month ago. It wasn't until a few days ago I
reveiced a response from Valentin Strashinski, principal investigator. He
said he was out of town on business, and will update the listing of
volenteers in about a week. So check back then...

    -- Mike WB8ERJ

Check out Mike's web page:

  http://www/qsl.net/wb8erj