ISS ET Shadow experiment

This has been making the rounds on usenet, not sure what it's all about yet.

KB7ADL

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur,uk.sci.astronomy
From: "Thierry" <Thierry, see http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/>
Subject: ISS ET Shadow experiment want hamradio !
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:48:22 +0100

Hi,

Amateur astronomer and fan of ham radio ? Right !

ISS  "ET Shadow Experiment" needs amateur radio or SWL able to receive
packet radio from ISS crew...
Minimum Equipment requested : a VHF receiver, packet mode ( or a DMR radio
card), a whip antenna... Nothing more complex.
Interested in this experiment ? Read this special report :
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/qsl-iss-shadow.htm

Thierry
ON4SKY

PS.
Message from the Shadow team leader :
"Hello, Thierry !
You have done a great job with your special page for Shadow. It is excellent
and really does work recruiting new voluteers in the Shadow team. My
admiration and congratulation ! Please, check yourself in the current list
under the button "How strong we are.." on our page at TsNIIMASH.
Sincerely yours, Valentin."