Track ISS, then guess where Soyuze is located.

Hi Brian,

I have never been able to get reliable Soyuze keps, while Soyuze was
docking.
Since Soyuze is constantly using its engines, Keps a few  hours old will
be out of date.
What I usually do is just track ISS and Guess.
Try watching the NASA channel to get a good idea of the distance between
Soyuze and ISS and then make a good guess at how far behind ISS the
Soyuze will be.

ISS and Soyuze may be visible over Europe this week.
Anyone interested in trying to get some pictures of Soyuze chasing ISS?

Packet:
Mike Foal and Kalari are both Real Hams.  Mike sent me a few emails
telling me
that he is going to make a real effort in getting the packet system on
ISS working again.
We hope the problems go away afer a simple Hard ROM reset.  We will have
wait for mike to have some free time, and that may take a few weeks.

73 Miles

www.marexmg.org

Nasa keps for ISS
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/sightings/SSapplications/Post/JavaSSOP/orbit/ISS/SVPOST.html