Re: And you thought you had a bad day...

I will only make this one comment publicly, any follow up will be private...

That 87 Billion is up front seed money to get the building started...  We
will get that all back plus some in oil or other assets.  I wonder what
they are doing with all that money they found hidden in the walls?

Dino...k6rix@arrl.net