Re: And you thought you had a bad day...

If there is a WILL... there is a way.....
Bush wants 87 BILLION Dollars (with a B, our money) to rebuild what we spent
good money on to destroy.....

We will get a better return on space exploration, and biological research
than money can buy!!

It is one of the smallest investments that the USA and the WORLD can put
their money into for what we can't do with gravity on Earth!

Remember.. Man is still learning.. and learning from our mistakes..
Well at least NASA learns......

Oh.... rumor has it that a shuttle launch (most likely) could be in 2004.

73, Scott