yv5mbx - Satellite Rig Recommendation

Hi,

I´m a satellite novice operator, I´m very interested in purchase
a VHF/UHF rig and would like to hear recommendations between IC-910H
or FT-847.

I´m mainly interested in analog communications (ssb, cw) but personally
I prefer cw.

I had make some research, but I didn´t find up to the moment a weight
reason to decide for any of it.

I have read very good reviews for the FT-736r, but I´m afraid due
it´s age and the problems that could arise at the moment of technical
failures.

Your experiences will be welcome.

73's de yv5mbx
Javier