Re: 2 meter human spaceflight freqs

The national APRS, OSCAR sub bands and current ISS frequencies are all
secure...as they have been (once we got the DX cluster guys to kindly move
off of 144.490!)

The packet bands are being revamped.  The SCDCC protected 144.950 for SAREX
back in the 90's.  Now that the SCDCC is defunct, the local spectrum
management group is looking at reissuing these packet frequencies.  We are
all working together and it seems everyone wants what is best for Southern
CA.  I just wanted to be thorough and see if there were any other PUBLISHED
SAREX frequencies that we should be aware of.  Is 144.950 still used?

I would never ask for the top secret school frequencies in a public
forum!  I hope this clears things up a bit!  to see a current copy of the
proposal, go here...
http://www.tasma.org/proposed.pdf

I don't agree with everything in the document and we are running out of
time to comment.  Thanks for everyone's input up to this point!!!!

Sorry about the earlier typos...they can sure confuse things!

Dino...k6rix@arrl.net