Current list of SAREX frequencies needed ASAP!

This is very important and I need an answer right away!  I will explain why
below...

What are the current SAREX frequencies used by NASA?

Here in Southern CA, we are re-vamping the 2 meter spectrum.  As I was
intimate with packet for so many years, we worked hard to get a bandplan
that made room for packet.  Now that the internet KILLED packet (it did for
me anyway), it makes sense to take another look at the 2 meter spectrum and
make room for simplex IRLP operations.

One of the frequencies protected for SAREX was 144.950.  This frequency is
on the block, as are a few others.

We obviously recognize APRS and the ISS frequencies (144.390,
145.800/144.490/145.990).  What about the old SAREX frequencies? Thanks!

Dino...k6rix@arrl.net