Antenna image

Here's a great pic' of a couple of the HAM antennae on the ISS, seen in a
shot of the "Progress" undocking. The yellow things to left and right of the
screen.

http://www.spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/station/crew-7/med/iss007e13847.jpg
--

   Cheers, Alan (Amateur radio staton ZL2VAL).

   Whacky memos
   "No one will believe you solved this problem in one day! We've been
   working on it for months. Now, go act busy for a few weeks and I'll let
   you know when it's time to tell them." (R&D supervisor, Minnesota Mining
   and Manufacturing/3M Corp.)