Re: Roy Neal, K6DUE SK

Frank, thank you for letting us all know about this sad event.
I met Roy during one of the Voyager Saturn flybys at JPL. He
even loaned me a rubber duckie for my 2m HT one day when I
realized that I had left mine back at the friend's house where
I was staying. Of course, for years before that, I had watched
him cover many other space missions for NBC.

73 and 88, Roy.

Patty N6BIS