RE: Another successful ISS contact form the UK

<snip>
>Oh well. :-(
>
> Still, at least we got some coverage. I haven't seen the TV from the Soar
> Valley QSO yet. I think they'll be sending me a video tape to render so it
> could be a few days. Similarly, some regional BBC footage of the Neston
> contact has a lot more in it, including yours truly! Again, I await the
> video to render. One radio station broadcast the entire QSO.

Well thanks for that good news too.  Yes, I see a Google.com search for
<Neston ISS BBC> already finds:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wiltshire/3128847.stm
where it's plainly said, "Pupils were connected via ham radio."  Much
better.
Continued good luck!
73, Cap KE6AFE