Ed Lu ISS tour shows ARISS gear

Hi everyone
I just was watching NASA TV starting at 11 AM EDT the start of the ISS
Mission Coverage.  Ed Lu gave a nice video tour of the ISS - pointing out
the ARISS station equipment - saying he uses it to speak to ham radio
operators!  I hope they show the clip again tonight at 8:00 PM EDT so I can
tape it.
73 - Al - KD4SFF

---