Field Day Call Signs

All,

I have compiled the logs that I have gotten from the ISS Field Day
activities.  To my knowledge, the callsigns below were the ones that worked
the ISS during field day.  These were compiled over 3 passes:  1 on
Saturday and 2 on Sunday.  As you can see, 40 hams had the opportunity to
talk with Ed Lu during field day.  I will be submitting the field day
package in the next few days.  For those of you that worked the ISS,
congratulations!

73,

Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
AMSAT V.P. for Human Spaceflight