Challenger Center ARISS contact successful

Hi all,

The Challenger Center in Hammond, IN had a successful ARISS contact this
afternoon.  Congrats Ed Lu, W9PUC Purdue University Calumet radio club, the
Challenger Center, Ed K9TZT the ham coordinator, Mark K9MQ the control op, and the
rest of the crew from the Lake County Amateur Radio Club.

If anyone recorded downlink audio, I would appreciate receiving a copy of the
file.  There were times when the audio became pretty rough and so an effort
will be made to re-edit the audio.

The audio was carried on the web but I do not know how well that worked.

73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N
ARISS mentor for Challenger Center