New Name and New URL for MAREX

ISS Amateur Radio Status: June 22, 2003

New Name and New URL for MAREX

By Miles Mann WF1F,
MAREXMG (Manned Amateur Radio Experiment)

Hi Everyone:

In April 2003 the old MAREX URL was  hijacked and lost forever.
Please do not use the old MAREX  URL.

The good news is, that MAREX is now MAREXMG Inc.  And we have a new URL.
Our name has changed, however our goals are still the same, to help keep
Amateur Radio Satellite operations affordable.

http://www.marexmg.org/

Good by MAREX, hello MAREXMG

Copyright 2003 Miles Mann, All Rights Reserved.  This document may be
freely
distributed via the following means - Email (including listservers),
Usenet,
and World-Wide-Web.  It may not be reproduced for profit including, but
not
limited to, CD ROMs, books, and/or other commercial outlets without
prior
written consent from the author.

Until we meet again

DOSVIDANIYA Miles WF1F